Phone / Mail Order
Accept Fast and Secure Payments
Flagship Merchant Services will set you up with a merchant account for your phone order and/or mail order business. Being able to accept all major credit cards from your customers is essential and our solution will handle all of your processing needs.
Mail Order/Telephone Payment Acceptance
- Quiq gives you the ability to process transactions manually through the Quiq Virtual Terminal by entering your customer’s payment details into Quiq’s secure payment portal. This solution is ideal for merchants who receive mail or telephone orders.
Quiq Merchant Console
- The Quiq Virtual Terminal allows merchants to run and download reports, view and manage transactions, manage users and user permission levels, view statements, and control account configurations.
The Quiq Payment Gateway comes with Fraud Center technologies that give merchants the ability to modify their gateway security levels along with these defensive tools:
- AVS (Address Verification Service) – Gives merchants the ability to verify transactions by entering the billing address tied to their customer’s credit card through the Quiq Virtual Terminal or directly on their website’s payment page.
- CVV2 (Card Verification Value) – Merchants are able to validate a mail or phone order transaction by entering the 3 or 4 digit code found on the back or front of the credit card used by their customer.
- Transactions can also be restricted by the amount of charges over a certain period of time, dollar amount, or even IP address.
- Quiq’s Customer Database Manager allows merchants to store and manage customer profiles on Quiq’s secure servers. Unique customer IDs, which are assigned to individual customer profiles, can be used in place of a customer’s payment detail for repeat orders. In addition, merchants have the ability to store multiple payment methods and shipping addresses for specified customer IDs.
Quiq Payment Security and PCI/DSS Compliance
- PCI/DSS Compliance is simplified through Quiq. Quiq servers store sensitive customer data by using their hosted payment forms and transaction tokenization. Additionally, customers can be assured their information is secure thanks to Quiq’s high ranking security.
Quiq Recurring Billing
- Quiq’s Subscription Payments service allows merchants to create subscriptions and recurring payments directly through the Virtual Terminal. Merchants can also have this feature automatically setup recurring payments through a new or existing payment form on their website.
- Merchants have the ability to accept payments through their Quiq Virtual Terminal on the go by downloading the free mobile app.
Getting Started is Easy
You can apply for a merchant account by filling out our online application. It is quick and easy. You may also apply over the phone by speaking with a merchant specialist.